Posted by JennyWillton
on 6 Mar 2017
Hi everyone I'm going to visit Vietnam next month with my son for 2 weeks. Does anyone know where I can find Vietnamese traditional food suxh as pho, bun thit nuong, banh xeo, bun cha, etc. There're a lot of restaurants on google so I don't know which is truly good. Many thanks!
Meagan on 6 Mar 2017
Hi Jenny,

I assume since you posted in the HCMC section that that's the city you'll be in? If so, you can have a look at our page on Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City - there are a couple of recommendations there for the best places to eat traditional Vietnamese food. Enjoy your visit!