on 14 Oct 2014
Hi, We are planning on moving next year, though we haven't confirmed the area we think it will be Al Sakia, Fonte Santa, Almancil. I would like to visit schools in these areas to have a look around but I just can't find any contact details for the schools or how I go about doing this. If anyone has any details or advise on how I go about doing this that would be great. Thank you
Aquamarina on 25 Feb 2015
Sorry Jodi you possible have given up on your question it was soooo long ago...It may now be academic but there are two International Schools in the Algarve,one in Lagoa and one in Luz near Lagos.Different ends of the area.As to local Portuguese schools that will be a question of where you end up Good Luck