Can you tell me what is the finest hospital in Ho Chi Minh City that can handle people that speak English? I need to get a surgery to remove worms from my intestines and they don't believe that exists in the US. It is hard for me to find which hospital can accommodate me. I want the best as it is my health. Thank you.
annanguyen on 26 Apr 2016
Dear Smith, hope you are going well, And I am sure you can find your finest hospital. But if you still need any consult about health insurance, please feel free to contact me . Anna Nguyen Mobile: (+84) 9 871 72 347 |Skype: dungnguyen5591. email: dungnguyen@pacificcross.com.vn