Where can I do DNA Testing in Cape Town?

ghgw's picture
By ghgw - Posted on
29 June 2014

Hi Everyone,
Are there anyone know where can I do the DNA testing in cape town? How much it is cost?
Thanking you in anticipation. Rgs/ghgw

Hi ghgw,

I am sure you can ask your doctor to assist you on where you can get a DNA test done.

Otherwise, I'd recommend using an established group of hospitals such as Mediclinic to get the job done. 

From what I can see on the internet, there are a number of different types of DNA test which are used for different purposes and vary in accuracy. Prices do vary quite considerably - but on average you should expect to pay around R1700.

Use our Healthcare in Cape Town page for more general information on hospitals in the city.

Best of luck

Read more posts about South Africa