Where we can buy Bamboo Flooring in Vietnam?

pinctadali's picture
By pinctadali - Posted on
20 October 2011
Anonymous

Have you tried contacting the Bamboo Factory? You can find more information and even get a free quote from their web site: Thebamboofactory.com.

Anonymous

Hi I would like general information about living in Vietnam. I currently live in the Philippines. I am a US Citizen.

GabyS's picture

South Africa

Hi Anonymous

I suggest you start off with the Moving to Vietnam page on this site for a general overview of living in Vietnam. Be sure to check out the guides to specific cities like Ho Chi Minh City as well.
alphahousing's picture

Im Tue. I have ever gone to Bamboo store on Nguyen Du street many time to bought chairs and table.

Read more posts about Vietnam