Posted by Akbar
hi i want to have information how can i applay for workpermit in Portugal? and when i have admit my applictaion how long it will take time to get the card, im from Pakistan and have pakistani citizien.
Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Mar 2017
Hello I want to know, now I'm in Portugal and came on busniness visas, but visas my has expired and I have applied for a work permit, what happens now I have no visa since it has gone and I have not received a reply from SEF about how the process goes on, it's been one month since I applied. Kandere answer me? thanks
Anonymous (not verified) on 24 Mar 2017
Hi ,currently im in portugal on work permit visa working for one company ,visa sponsered by that company .And Now i have better opportunity from other company in portugal .Can I change the company with the visa ? Im from india .
Shantalie on 27 Jan 2017
Hi Akbar,

Do you have a job offer secured in Portgual already? That would be the first important step towards getting the permit especially as you are not a EU citizen.

What is your field of work?

I suggest reading the Work Permits for Portugal page for some background and to see if you are eligible for a permit.

Anonymous (not verified) on 28 Jan 2017
Hi, I am a licensed Dental Hygienist in USA CA. We are discussing a partime move to Portugal, would it be hard for me to obtain a license Portugal? Kathleen