Approximate cost of apartment rental in HCMC and/or Hanoi?

Robbieo's picture
By Robbieo - Posted on

Looks like I'll be moving to Vietnam soon. Trying to get an idea on the expense of living, specifically as it relates to accommodations. I prefer a quiet middle to upscale apartment or home in a good neighborhood… Maybe even in a high-rise? Thanks!

Anonymous

Hi Robbieo
When will you moving to Vietnam. I live in Hochiminh City. I work for An Duong Thao Dien Company expert service apartment for lease.
If you want to rent a condo in HCM City with all your requiry. Feel free contact me at nhuy.nguyen@adtdgroup.com
Hope to serve you soon :)
Christine

Mr. Lee's picture

Hello Robbieo. If you move to Hanoi and if you want to rent accommodation, please kindly contact us via: sales15@bdstanlong.com or (+84) 936631336.

Hope to see you soon in Hanoi.

HAI (Mr.)

Anonymous

Sure now you can take everything on the internet. I suggest that the informations you need are included in http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Vietnam

The best conclusion will come after a few calculation.

For further request about living (apartment,cost,culture...) in VietNam. Inbox to me at barryho92@gmail.com or (+84)128 517 0032. Hope this will help

Read more posts about Vietnam