Culinary or cooking school in Oslo

JB's picture
By JB - Posted on
12 January 2016

My husband has a job offer in Norway and now we are waiting for our visas. Our 17 years old going to be 18 years old in April just finished his Grade 12 in Western Australia and would like to study culinary arts. Please advise on any school or academy that teach in English language. We’ve found out online Kulinarisk Akademi is one of the good cooking school, base in Oslo. The website is in Norwegian language. I found their link in facebook and sent messages but was informed that it’s not a school but just giving courses to those who would like to improve their cooking skills. And the course does not offer any certificate. I browse through the page further and noticed a few pictures that some people holding certificates on their achievement but mostly written in Norwegian which I could not understand.

We really appreciate anyone help in this matter as it will determine on where we gonna live in term of looking for a place to stay for the next at least 2 years.

Cheers and thanks so much - Jane

Read more posts about Norway