Eligibility to permanent resident VISA (subclass 121) if son has diabetes

Mauri's picture
By Mauri - Posted on
Can anybody share a success story about an australian permanent resident VISA obtained having a child with diabetes type 1 or other similar medical pre-conditions? Thank you in advance
Anonymous

I migrated to Perth, WA from the UK back in 1988. I was issued with a subclass 457 Visa and have Insulin Dependent Diabetes- No problems at all

Anonymous

I believe it depends on the care required. Each case is assessed and they tend to be flexible about it.

Read more posts about Australia