Posted by chingelias
on 12 Mar 2018
I’m in Australia for a small vacation. I love adventurous sports. Can anyone suggest me a suitable option for that?
Kyle de Villiers on 12 Mar 2018

Hi again,

I've just commented on one of your previous posts, sorry for the repetition, but which area will you be based in?

There are a number of sports that you can try out, depending on the area. Surfing (my personal recommendation!), scuba diving, rock-climbing, jet skiing and hiking are all options.

There are also companies that can take you para-gliding and canoeing. 

It might be worth checking out this Expat Arrivals list of Australian expat blogs. There are a few posts about day-trips and exciting adventures, which are written for a 'non-Australian' audience.

-Kyle