Finding a job in Libya?

Emil Obeng's picture
By Emil Obeng - Posted on
19 April 2013
I am a Ghanaian qualified electrician with couple of experience on both offshore and onshore. I am also multi-skilled in various trades and would like the opportunity to prove what merits I can bring to your team. I would also like the opportunity to extend my skills and gain further experience within your establishment. I would relish the prospect of working for your successful company as I believe that your support and expertise would help me in reaching my full potential and becoming a successful member of your organisation. Please I humbly ask that who could help me get any job position in libya.I hope to hear from you all.u
Last seen: 3 weeks 8 hours ago

Hi Emil,

It is probably best to approach companies operating in Libya directly when looking for work. 

Because of the country's volatile political situation, expat jobs are not always secure and since 2011 many expats have left Libya. 

The majority of expats working in Libya are employed in the oil industry. Construction and telecommunications are also popular fields of work amongst expats in Libya.

Visa restrictions in Libya are tight and the hiring company will need to sponsor the work permit.

I suggest you take a look at the Expat Arrivals pages on Working in Libya and Visas for Libya.

Best of luck with the job hunt.

Emil Obeng's picture

Hello Shantalie,
In fact it apleasure of hearing from you. I am well pleased for your comment and advise. Please Shantalie, honestly I have experience in oil and gas industry. I have higher national diploma in electrical and electronic engineering as my qualification but I need aperson like you to link me get the job if possible with my resume/cv and other documents. Please currently where is your location Dear? In fact I would be much appreciable if you could really help and lead me find my way out to libya.
I really hope to hear from you, Please.
You could feel free to contact me on +233 541741519
My kindest regards.
Thank You
Emil

Anonymous

How do I work with paint company in libya

Read more posts about Libya