Posted by Cleanstream88
Hi all- we are relocating to Bangalore from Hong Kong and would like to look into bringing our Filipino domestic helper with us, as we consider her to be part of the family. She has been with us for 2 years. Has anybody done this or know where I would start trying to find out about if this is possible? Another question which I'd love to find out about, is there even a Filipino community in Bangalore? She's expressed being worried about this... Thank you for any help!
Stu on 20 Sep 2018

Did you manage to bring your Filipina maid to India? I would like to do the same. Hence asking