Help with Hindu wedding ceremony in Turkey

Minal Amin's picture
By Minal Amin - Posted on
02 October 2012
We want to have our Hindu wedding ceremony in Istanbul.  Can someone direct me to indian wedding planners in turkey, websites, locations OR offer some comments? Please!
Halime Tastan's picture

Hi Minal this is Halime from Turkey living in Bangalore. I have my tourism and event agency in Istanbul and Bangalore. You can reach me 08861436844 or my mail id: halime@vipindia.co.in i d love to help you

Anonymous

Hi Minal,

Worldwide Travel Services is a professional Indian Wedding Organizer based in Istanbul-Turkey with a capacity for 500 guests and even more as decorations and etc..
www.wwsturkey.com

Anonymous

Hi, I am Pena. My cousin is getting married later this year & has given me responsibility of arranging for wedding decoration.
malibu wedding locations

Read more posts about Turkey