How to get a sponsorship job for Australia?

Amakakene's picture
By Amakakene - Posted on

Hi all, I wish to work in Australia. Can someone give me an insight on how to get job outside of Australia with a sponsorship. I have my money for expenses

Catherine's picture
Last seen: 3 days 2 hours ago

South Africa

South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi Amakakene, what industry are you currently working in and what is your nationality?

Australia has various visa categories for working there, and these are generally based on specific skills and industries. The country has recently made some changes to their skills lists and work visas, and I suggest you have a read of our Work Permits in Australia for general information about work visas.
Amakakene's picture

Hi Catherine thanks for your response.
I work in the bank and am from Nigeria.
Am looking for a job in Australia who would sponsor in with all expenses paid by me.

Anonymous

Hi!

Australia has a points based system for immigration program. If you are sponsored or nominated by an employer or state in Australia, it is easy for you to land a visa grant. The immigration department lists out shortage skills in specific regions. Check that out on SkillSelect and nominate.

At http://dmsmigration.com/services/ are detailed description about work visa types and how you go about it. Contact me personally on info@dmsmigration.com. Let's sort your visa concern.

Good luck

Read more posts about Australia