Posted by jaskaran316
I am Bachelor in Commerce from Punjab University Chandigarh India . I have also Graduate Diploma in Business from Auckland Technology University New Zealand. Besides I have Diploma in Banking & Financial Services from India. I have over 6 years experience of which over 4 years working experience in New Zealand in the field of Accounting & Business including Customer Services. Do I have chance of getting job in Norway ?
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Jan 2017
Well, you always have a chance :) Having a chance does not mean it's easy. I got my job by looking now and then for about a year. I applied, had two interviews over Skype and then moved. That is IT-related though. Not sure how much of your knowledge is country-specific. Quite sure that at least for accounting you would need to learn a whole bunch of rules again.