Hi I am considering a move to Valencia. I am a therapist and coach. Most of my work these days is online - with clients around the globe. I'm wondering how this fits in with any laws regarding running a business in Spain?
I'd love to hear from anyone who works online, via Skype etc and how that works.

I hope its ok to post a link to my website - I just want to give people an idea of the sort of work I am describing

www.npcounselling.co.uk

Thank you
Happy day

Marléne

Anonymous (not verified) on 24 Aug 2015
Hi Marlene, have you had any responses to your question? I am looking at a similar concept of working online and living in the south of Spain. Thanks very much, Raffi
Anonymous (not verified) on 26 Aug 2015
Hi Raffi, no I havent had any response -I have discovered that to be self-e,ployed in spain there is a fee of around 250 euros per month. I'm not sure how that fits in with working online, but I guess being residentin the country it would still apply. Keep in touch and we'll notify each other as we go along. Thanks Marléne