Moving from Thailand to Vietnam with dogs and personal possessions?

Moondancer's picture
By Moondancer - Posted on
10 September 2014

I live Prassat Issan Thailand I am moving to Hoi an Vietnam Looking for removal company to take my 5 dogs and personal possessions OVER LAND to Vietnam I am only 10 hours drive via Laos to my destination Otherwise its 5 hours to Bangkok, plane to Hanoi, plane to Da nang To long for dogs to travell with out me All the dogs have vaccination certs Can any body help Roy

KathyNguyen's picture
Last seen: 2 years 1 week ago

I think you should book a flight for you and your dogs. ofcourse you have to charge the fee for them

Read more posts about Vietnam