Posted by LauraW
Hi, I am job hunting and may be offered a job in Kuwait (fingers crossed) has anyone moved their pet to Kuwait? I have heard that dogs are not generally welcome. Mine is a small poodle mix that would be lost without me.
Shantalie on 10 Apr 2017
Hi Laura,

I understand the moving overseas in a daunting prospect especially when you think about having to leave your pets at home. Because regulations change all the time I suggest you consult a reputable relocation company who will be up to date with the latest regulations.

Check out the relocation companies in Kuwait page for some contacts.

turfalabdallah on 15 Jun 2018

Moving pet is a big task I can even understand your feelings on that. Kuwait has some regulations on entering of pet in their land, if you pass that eligibility you can bring your pet here. 

Anthony D on 22 Jun 2018

Hi Laura,

I'm planning to move to Kuwait in July and I stumbled across your post.

I want to bring my dog with me...were you able to make any progress in respect of this issue?

Any advice, contacts, etc. for me?

Thanks so much!