Next month, I am shifting from Sydney to India, Bangalore and was looking for good International (IGCSE curriculum) schools for my kids. Can anyone recommend between Inventure Academy, Indus International and Bangalore International School? Thanks Nilesh
venu.gopal on 5 Jul 2013
Few months back I was going through a Similar phase when I was relocating from Jakarta to Bangalore. After lots of consultation and various school visits, I finally decided on sending my kids to Inventure Academy. If you are going to stay near Sarjapur road, then Inventure Academy is one of the best and the nearest. It has IGCSE curriculum and offers lots of extra curriculur activities. My kids are very happy there.
GreenCouch13 on 8 Jul 2013
a distant relative studied at this school. she said it's good why don't you check out the website http://www.bangaloreinternationalschool.org/
sumera2729 on 28 Nov 2013
Hi, I would like to talk about Oakridge International School,Sarjapur Road. This is one of the best International School and fee is affordable compared to many schools in Bangalore. I was very impressed with the facilities and the teaching methodology.My child is currently studying her Grade-1 and she loves going to school. You call call them at 8501876622/8088160694 for appointment. Thanks' Sumera.
Elmina Jose on 15 Jun 2015
Hey, if u have a kid who is between the age group of 2-5 then Legacy Early Years, Whitefield is the best place. It's an Eco-friendly haven.Very close to Palm meadows. I love the teaching methodology and the infrastructure. Pls call them on 9008568613 for appointment.