Salary in Bahrain

Coilín Mac An Easpaig's picture
By Coilín Mac An E... - Posted on
I've been offered a job in Bahrain with a salary of BD1500 per month, but it doesn't include accommodation or transport. Will this be enough for me to live comfortably and also save some money too?
Catherine's picture

Cape Town

Johannesburg, South Africa

Catherine's Website
Hi Coilin, the salary you have been offered is definitely not a lucrative one, especially as this doesn't include accommodation and transport, which will be two of your biggest expenses. Saving anything on top of this might not be so easy. However, it does depend on your own lifestyle and what you spend your money on. Check out our Cost of Living in Bahrain page for a breakdown of what you can expect to pay for the basics in Bahrain.
Anonymous

Hello, I would like to ask how much is the salary of a regular nurse in Bahrain?

Alpapito Ay Papi's picture

Hello, I just want to ask what is the salary grade of regular or general nurses in Bahrain?
Thank you.

Best Regards,

Anonymous

hia i want information reagarding my kid soon they come fron INDIA.study in 2nd standered in INdia with cbse sylabus.now in the 2nd week of noveber they come in bahrain.did they get admition in schoo.which school is good for primery eduction.and cheep

Anonymous

hi i want to ask how much the salary for sous chef in a 5*hotel in bahrain,

Anonymous

Hi, this is RAJU. I am looking for suitable job. my quqlification is Diploma in electrical&electronics(DEEE)but not pass , I was completed my B.Com(distace mode) and I have Diploma (DISM) from APTECH Computer education.Am I elegeble for for any jobs in gulf.please give me reply.my E mail:rajukaarem@yahoo.com MY Mob:+91-8096215562

Read more posts about Bahrain