I've been offered a job in Bahrain with a salary of BD1500 per month, but it doesn't include accommodation or transport. Will this be enough for me to live comfortably and also save some money too?
Catherine on 2 May 2012
Hi Coilin, the salary you have been offered is definitely not a lucrative one, especially as this doesn't include accommodation and transport, which will be two of your biggest expenses. Saving anything on top of this might not be so easy. However, it does depend on your own lifestyle and what you spend your money on. Check out our Cost of Living in Bahrain page for a breakdown of what you can expect to pay for the basics in Bahrain.
Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Sep 2012
Hello, I would like to ask how much is the salary of a regular nurse in Bahrain?
Alpapito Ay Papi on 27 Sep 2012
Hello, I just want to ask what is the salary grade of regular or general nurses in Bahrain? Thank you. Best Regards,
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Oct 2012
hia i want information reagarding my kid soon they come fron INDIA.study in 2nd standered in INdia with cbse sylabus.now in the 2nd week of noveber they come in bahrain.did they get admition in schoo.which school is good for primery eduction.and cheep
Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Jan 2013
hi i want to ask how much the salary for sous chef in a 5*hotel in bahrain,
Anonymous (not verified) on 16 Feb 2013
Hi, this is RAJU. I am looking for suitable job. my quqlification is Diploma in electrical&electronics(DEEE)but not pass , I was completed my B.Com(distace mode) and I have Diploma (DISM) from APTECH Computer education.Am I elegeble for for any jobs in gulf.please give me reply.my E mail:rajukaarem@yahoo.com MY Mob:+91-8096215562
Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Jul 2017
How much is the salary of a cook in Bahrain