School Boards near Calgary (besides Calgary Board of Education)?

lou16's picture
By lou16 - Posted on
22 October 2012
Hello, I have recently moved to Calgary and trying to apply to the public school boards. So I was wondering if someone can provide me with a list of public school boards that are within the Calgary proximity (besides the Calgary Board of Education)? I would greatly appreciate & thank you!
Anonymous

Hi
How did the move go? We are looking to move to Calgary for 2 years this summer and researching everything that needs it be know. We have 2 kids age 4&7. Any tips on nice places to live? The job will be NW Calgary...

Read more posts about Canada