Moving to Calgary 2015

Sue Naylor's picture
By Sue Naylor - Posted on
16 November 2014

Hi all,

My family will be moving to Calgary in early 2015. My husband's job is based in SW Calgary, can you recommend the best suburbs and elementary schools.

Thanks

vineet.kapoor's picture
Last seen: 3 years 2 days ago

DO u got PR ?

vineet.kapoor's picture
Last seen: 3 years 2 days ago

i am looking for work & settlement in Canada.
if u can guide, plz do so.

Anonymous

Hi, I found some ads that seems pretty affordable about housing in Calgary. But I'm not sure if that's just my opinion or is it still too high for houses in Calgary. What you think?

http://www.calgary-rentals.net/calgary-rental-detail/4/house---shared-1-bedroom-ne/home/-/-/

Filipe Sales's picture

Hi all,

I have the opportunity to move to Calgary but I'm very concerned with the cost of life and also the lifestyle.
I live in Rio de Janeiro and actually I have a good life here and I want to keep this in Calgary...so can someone help me to have a real cost of life and the lifestyle...when I say lifestyle, means that in Rio I have maid who clean the house, whash and iron my clothes, etc...how this works in Calgary ? So, basic questions like that. Can someone help me with this stupid questions :-). Thank you very much.

Read more posts about Canada