Posted by Nieves

Dear all,

I am writing you to see if you can help me with some information regarding English speaking colleges, Universities ( deadlines, requirements coming from British education system ) and best areas to live as we are moving to Shanghai for work reasons .

It is kind of urgent as I need to come back to my employee so I would
appreciate of you could help me with this request as soon as feasible.

Thanks in advance.
Kind regards

Catherine on 26 May 2017
Hi Nieves, there are a number of universities in Shanghai that offer courses in English, but these are limited, and it depends on what you are hoping to study. What courses are you interested in pursuing in Shanghai? 

For information on the best areas to live in the city, have a read of our Areas and Suburbs in Shanghai page to get an idea of the best expat neighbourhoods in the city.