Expert Info

Posted by comrade360
on 26 Sep 2016
I am chijekwu by name from Nigeria, I wish to relocate to Australia to work. What is the best way to go about it. I have BSc in cooperatives and rural development. Thank you
Meagan on 27 Sep 2016
Hi Chijekwu,

The best route to go would probably be to find a job and get an employer-sponsored work visa. To learn about the Australian work place and for job hunting tips, see our Working in Australia page. We also have an overview of Visas for Australia, and a page on Work Permits for Australia which goes into a bit more detail and might be more useful than the visa page, though both are worth a read. And you might find our overview on Moving to Australia a good introduction to the country.

Wishing you all the best.