Expert Info

Posted by
on 5 Jul 2015
Hi everyone, We are an Australian family with 2 teenage children and we are wanting to move to Valencia, Spain. I am a fly in fly out worker and want to base my family there while i work away. What do we have to do in regards to visas etc? do we have to have an opened return ticket? Any info is much appreciated Thanks
macbrown102 on 12 Jul 2015
if you are looking to moving to Spain with your family why not just contact these guys at these guys can answer and do anything for you as regards moving to Spain they do good visas too and passports and other Spanish documents
happyhammer on 4 Jan 2016
Hi Brown family, Have you made your move to Spain? If so would it be possible to get in touch as we are also an Australian family looking to move to Valencia?
Anonymous (not verified) on 6 Jul 2015
Hi Shantalie I won't be actually working there. I will continue to work abroad and it will be not in Europe either. We are just wanting to move to Spain and use it for a base for a couple of years. Thanks for your response
Shantalie on 6 Jul 2015
Hi Brownfamily,

The visa process for acquiring a residence permit for yourself and your family will depend on whether you have a job offer in Spain itself or elsewhere in Europe. 

Take a look at the Work Permits for Spain page and see whether the information there answers your question. If not, please clarify where you'll be working and let me know if you need more information.