Work Permits for Libya

Mclaren F1's picture
By Mclaren F1 - Posted on
02 April 2013
Hello Every 1,

I have been offered a job in Libya(Tripoli)in 1 of the leading hotels.

Its already 3 months and my work permit has still not arrived, the company says it has applied for the work permit but its a slow process.

So friends, can any one tell me does it take that long to get a work permit of Libya or the company is just taking me for a toss.

Kindly give your valuable comments. Thank You
Anonymous

Wow thats a real bull shit

Anonymous

If you require help go to www.libyavisas.com and email them your request. very helpful.

Sumit Choudhury's picture

Hello,

I have been offered a job in Libya(Tripoli)in one of Spanish Facilities Management Company.

Its already 4 months and my work permit has still not arrived, the company says it has applied for the work permit but its a slow process.

So friends, can any one tell me does it take that long to get a work permit of Libya

Abdulmuhaimen Kahil's picture

hi my friend yes it take that long to get a work permit of Libya am from libya i know

Anonymous

Why would you even bother going? Leading hotel? what is that?

Better take the chance to re-evaluate your career and goals as this is not the kind of place you want to get stuck in. If the PM cannot be safe, perhaps you might review your own security plan

Anonymous

hi i was hired by an italian company in libya.. i am just asking how long will my visa take because its almost 6 months waiting.

Anonymous

Not long time

Read more posts about Libya