1.Do the no. of rooms include the reception/living room or does it indicate the no. of bedrooms? 2. What does one and a half room mean?

Anonymous (not verified) on 13 Apr 2012
usually a "room" here is a bedroom, living room, nursery... etc... kitchens, bathrooms, showers, toilets, corridors, patios (and all seperate rooms outside the house/apartment) and "half rooms" are usually not counted as a "room" i'm not sure if it's same everywhere, though. a large corridor (which can be used as living space) or large kitchen may be counted as "half room". (I'm not sure if broom cupboard sized rooms count as "half room". I vaguely remember that when a room is smaller than 8m2 it's counted as half, but I'm not very sure.) for example; I used to live in a 4.5 room apartment. It had 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, bathroom and a kitchen large enough to fit a big dining table (counting as "half room").
Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Dec 2013
I am in the position of needing to find your own place to stay, I am strongly advised to request you to supply some kind of housing provision and letting state. How may I find the place all properties available to rent in Switzerland. Is there website provide an easy to use but sophisticated online property search.