Expert Info

Posted by
on 5 Mar 2014
Hi, I would like to know any consultancy who can act like sponsor for B1 work permit ? if so, how much they charge for B1 work permit VISA processing ? Please give your suggestions. Thanks, Naveen
Shantalie on 7 Mar 2014
Hi Naveen,

I am not aware of any consultancy that offers this kind of service. To get a B1 visa you need a firm job offer and an employer to act as your sponsor. I wouldn't trust anyone who asks you for money to get a visa. If it is a legitamate job offer, the employer should sort out all your paperwork. Unless, you are of Jewish descent, the only other way of getting a B1 visa is if you have an Israeli spouse.

Get more detailed information on the Expat Arrivals Visas for Israel page.