Can I get Indian food items in Lagos?

skmukherjee's picture
By skmukherjee - Posted on
01 June 2016

Please let me know availability of Sweet water Fish in Lagos. I am from India and wondering whether I can get certain items from home here.

Cayley's picture

Hi skmukherjee,

Lagos has a thriving Indian community, so you should be able to find items from home in some of the local supermarkets, and you will have several Indian restaurants to choose from when eating out, depending on the area in which you live. Where in Lagos will you be living?

Read our interview with Anvaya, an Indian expat living in Lagos, for more information on her life in Nigeria.

Cayley
skmukherjee's picture
Last seen: 1 year 1 week ago

Is there Bangladeshi shops available in Lagos? Hope there I will get sweet water raw fish..

Read more posts about Nigeria