Looking for job in Nigeria and am from India??

kamlesh87's picture
By kamlesh87 - Posted on
02 July 2017

hello i am kamlesh from india i have done my master of business administration from india and looking for job. looking for job in nigeria how can i apply i have no references overthere plz help me or suggest what should i do to get job over there.

Brett Martindale's picture
Last seen: 3 days 19 hours ago

Hi Kamlesh,

Thanks for the question.

These days, most job hunting is done online using job portals. You can narrow your search done to the positions that suit you as well as your planned destination.

One of the most popular and successful sites is Jobberman, while you can also check out Job List Nigeria, Ngcareers and Hot Nigerian Jobs. I'd also suggest browsing our working in Nigeria page just for a general overiew of the job market.

I also suggest you create a LinkedIn account. It will give you an online presence and portfolio and you may even be contacted for an interview if employers come across your portfolio and like what they see.

Good luck!

Anonymous

Hi sunil here I am looking for a job as warehouse logictisc manager in africa.

Please advice

Thanks

Read more posts about Nigeria