Salary for Construction Project Manager in Nigeria

Thomsonblore's picture
By Thomsonblore - Posted on
20 November 2017

I am an Indian, Civil Engineer with 25 yrs experience. What salary should I ask for the position of Construction Project Manager for a MNC in Nigeria. What salary should I quote excluding furnished accom / food / Tax / Transport / Medical / Airfare, etc. Other than salary + afore mentioned facilities, what should I ask for ? I should be able to send back home min INR 300,000 pm (USD 4600 pm).

Regards/Thomas

EmmaL's picture
Last seen: 2 days 14 hours ago

Hi Thomas

Your expected salary will depend largely on experience and your specific line of work as well as your personal standard of living. Read our article on salaries for expats in Nigeria for a general overview. You could also try Salary.com for an estimate of what you could expect.

Hope this helps,

Read more posts about Nigeria