Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Can I work with a dependent pass in Singapore

Stephanie's picture
By Stephanie - Posted on
01 September 2011
Yes, you can work with a dependent pass in Singapore. You just need to apply for a letter of consent from the Ministry of Manpower.

Post new comment

Please only respond to the original question. If you have a new question, click here

Comment Note

If you are not logged in, your comment will first be moderated before showing up on the page. Thanks for being patient. Please don't resubmit your comment when you don't see it appear immediately.

If you browser seems to hang when submitting a comment, please click here and reload the main Q and A Forum Page.

Read more posts about Singapore

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)
, after login or registration your account will be connected.