Dentists in Beijing?

didi's picture
By didi - Posted on
27 July 2013
Hi, does anyone have advice or experience with dental care, not just a filling may be a root canal or something like that. I see on various websites:

1) BJG United Family Hospitals. does anyone know Diane Feng and Sophie Ding whoe are listed as dentists there.

2) International SOS : any comments? thanks,
Anonymous

It is true that majority of people are still not aware of taking care of teeth right from the childhood, or they just act carelessly and avoid taking their kids to a dentist. However, the gov. is trying to provide the best health facilities, including dental care to the young and adult, and we should respect it.
Regards, Jazz

Expatting's picture

I usually go home for any major dental treatment. At least I think I would, I didnt need any in the last decade ;)
There are a lot of international dentists, I think they would all be ok. I just advice against United Family Hospital I was there once for an X-Ray and they really really try to overcharge you on whatever they can.

Hasselhoff's picture

Arrail is the most popular chain of dentists for foreigners, it is not very expensive, but quite good quality. Otherwise the international hospitals, but they cost a LOT

Manlin's picture

There are number of good dentists in Beijing. I have even had two implants done here in Beijing. In the recent ELAs (Expat Life Awards) International SOS Dental Clinic was awarded the Best and Jiamei was Highly Recommended. For a full list of nominees and winners see .. http://fcgroup.org/1st-annual-ela-nominees/

Read more posts about China