How do I find property to rent in Bangkok?

JohnMarrick555's picture
By JohnMarrick555 - Posted on

Hi, I am currently preparing to move to Bangkok in 1 month; however, I have yet to find a place to live. If anyone is able to help point me in the right direction of where to go to search for rental properties, that would be amazing. Many thanks! John

Xavier's picture

Cape Town

Johannesburg

Xavier's Website
Hi John

If you haven't already, have a look at our Accommodation in Thailand page, which gives a fairly comprehensive breakdown of how the property in Bangkok works as well as give ideas of where you may be able to look.

I would also have a look at our Accommodation in Bangkok and Areas and Suburbs in Bangkok pages to get an idea of the city's layout, and what some of its most popular areas are.

Hope this helps a bit. 

Best of luck,

Xavier

Read more posts about Thailand