Posted by Myblid

Hello; I plan to move to Thailand with my two children. On the internet I only find expensive moving services or services that don't seem to pack personal effects. I would like to plan my moving properly in order to have no problem on the moving day. Please give me your feedback and advices if you have any experience, Thanks in advance

Mathieularoche on 22 Mar 2018
Hi, Just saw your post, which is quite old now lol. Was wondering: how did it end up? Did you find a reliable company to handle your move? Would appreciate to read your feedback, Thanks ;)