How expensive is it to install internet in Vienna?

confusedstudentinaustria's picture
By confusedstudent... - Posted on
24 September 2016

Hi, I'm spending the year out in Vienna to work as a language assistant with the British Council. I'm renting a studio flat from a parent at one of my schools, which is perfect, but doesn't have internet access installed. I'd be really grateful for any recommendations about what is the easiest and, more importantly, the cheapest option.

I just need the internet for uni work so large download amounts and it being super fast isn't really all that important.

Last seen: 1 week 3 days ago

From what I can glean from online research, it seems that UPC is the most popular internet service provider in Vienna. See here and here.

Read more posts about Austria