Posted by HPerera

Hi, I will be coming to Vienna on a business trip in a few months. How is the weather there during the winter, i.e. October-November?

EmmaL on 8 Aug 2017
Hi HPerera

The weather in Vienna during late autumn or early winter (October/November) is quite cold, with highs of 57°F (14°C) and lows of 44°F (7°C). Read Weather in Austria for more information. You'll definitely need a good warm coat. Where are you travelling from?

HPerera on 10 Aug 2017
Thanks Emma! I am travelling from Bangalore, India. Seems quite cold compared to my regular climate here. :) Hope it doesn't rain at least.
EmmaL on 11 Aug 2017
Hi HPerera

Yes, the climate difference between Vienna and Bangalore is quite severe. I strongly suggest some good winter gear. How long will you be in Vienna?

Anonymous (not verified) on 24 Aug 2017
Hi iam gonna come to Vienna mid of September what about weather
EmmaL on 25 Aug 2017
Hi there

The average temperature in Vienna in September is 15°C (59°F), which can be cold. Where are you from? How long will you be in Vienna? I'd definitely reccommend a warm jacket or coat.

Hope this helped.