Posted by Amy_G1987

Hi all, I'm new to this so will try and fill you in as much as possible. My husband works as a Field Service Engineer in the UK. He earns quite a good salary but is wanting to move on to somewhere where there is more opportunities and a different lifestyle for him, myself and our young daughter. He completed his apprenticeship around 14 years ago and has been working in this field ever once also completing an HNC in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.

I work in a secondary school supporting students with attendance, behaviour and welfare. My degree is in Fine Art but I also hold a teaching qualification although I don't want to get back into teaching - would prefer to work in a similar role to what I'm currently doing or office based.

What is the best way to go about finding work in the UAE and are there any recruitment agencies you'd recommend contacting? We would be happy to relocate to Abu Dhabi or Dubai - whichever has the best job prospects or opportunities