Monthly salary for Libya

Rana Sohel's picture
By Rana Sohel - Posted on
17 January 2012
monthly salary 1025LYD.IS IT BETTER FOR LIVING IN LIBYA?
Stephanie's picture

Charlotte, North Carolina (the USA)

Stephanie's Website
Hi Rana- 

This is an incredibly low monthly salary compared to the average income of many of the expats that live in Libya to work in the lucrative oil and gas industries. However, everything is relative, so if you have no skill and qualifications, it might be worth your while. Do keep in mind that even in the case that you share an apartment in tripoli city, forsake all luxuries, take public transportation and eat minimally and sparingly, you will just barely be scraping by. 

Negotiate for more if you can, or don't go - it's not worth it for that amount of money.
Anonymous

I've been offered 1000-2000 usd from a hospital in libya. Is that enough to live? What about the standards of the medical field and facilities? Is there any operation theatres to practice? What about the safety and hygiene?

Your rating: None Average: 2.3 (4 votes)
Helen Ruiz Roxas's picture

How much is the equivalent of 700 euro in Libyan dinar?

GabyS's picture

South Africa

Hi Helen

700 Euros is the equivalent of 1,139.82 Libyan dinar at the current exchange rate. You can use an online currency converter such as likeforex.com/currency-converter for all your other calculations.

Are you travelling or moving to Libya? If so, check out our Cost of Living in Libya page to find out more.
Your rating: None Average: 3.8 (4 votes)
Anonymous

what is the average salary of a telecom engineer (with 3 years of experience) in libya?

Anonymous

i am a newly hired staff nurse for this month only... and my monthly salary offeres is only 935ld...it is enough salary for the nurse...or how much the standard salary in moh staff nurse

Anonymous

i am newly hired staff nurse for libya.. and my monthly salary offeres under moh is only 935LD..it is enough for a staff nurse salary?

Cause I am planning to bring my husband and daughter in libya.

Your rating: None Average: 3.7 (3 votes)
Anonymous

what will be minimum salary to live in libya, kindly advise?

Anonymous

hi is this enough salary for me 500$ + Food + Accomodation + Transportation, as a Computer Operator/Office Clerk. please let me know i am much worried

Anonymous

Hi, I am a specialist doctor with 20 years of experience. How much salary i should get ?

Nirajan Bajagai's picture

i want come to Libya to work please help me ok

Anonymous

libya moh how mauch salarge range

Anonymous

Is 400 usd enough to live in libya..free food.accomodation and transpo. . i was hired as general asst in GALAXY CATERING COMPANY in tripoli...

Anonymous

Is it safe to work now in Tripoli, Libya?

Abdulmuhaimen Kahil's picture

yes its safe to work in libya now just dont go out after midnight kind of safe

Mehedi Hasan Mollik's picture

hi i am computer operator i need a job

Anonymous

im Morgan s. former medical technologist hired in libya. my salary in 1999 was only about 360 Libyan dinars. Any increase? How much now?

Anonymous

I'm moving to Libya to make custom artificial arms and legs for amputee's near the coast tell me that they aren't the only nation on earth without cannibis!

Anonymous

its safe to work as staff nurse in libiyan capital.

Abdulmuhaimen Kahil's picture

Your welcomed in Libya, you all come to Libya to help people recover from the damage the war and I'm glad you've arrived and I'm in the service at any time and this phone number 0913739662 Name Abdulmuhaimen

Abdulmuhaimen Kahil's picture

Safe already not afraid I live in Tripoli that I came to Libya, I am at your service

Anonymous

Hai! I got selected for Tripoli medical center as a physiotherapist for 1978LYD
is it a good pay? actually how much a therapist can get in LIBYA MOH(per month),why bcoz I have to get my family too.

Anonymous

Hello,i am India.i got a nursing job offer from Derna hospital pay of 1000LYD.is it
safe to work and is it agood salary.anybody please give me the advise

Anonymous

Hello, what is the right salary for family of 5 in libya , 3 are in school.

ramin.3@netzewro.net

Anonymous

I like to work on your nation.is it possible as a nurse

Abdulmuhaimen Kahil's picture

If anyone wants to help Tripoli Libya Any such assistance do not hesitate to contact me and I will help as much as possible from the reception at the airport until the access to housing and to identify the city
00218926238714

suja's picture

I got a job in libya as a MOH nurse and the benefits areFree food,accomodation,transportation and family visa.but my salary is 1100lyd.Is it a good offer?can you give valuable opinions regarding the offer?

Anonymous

Mr Mohimeen ..assalamalikum... i attended the interview on 6th april 2013, and got selected as a doctor in derna, but my visa hasent arrived yet, is this always this kind of delay
lease guide me, cos i have shut down my clinic as i was told that by last week of june or 1st week of july i will fly...and even my wife is doctor too , so will i get a family visa for him also

Anonymous

hi it's familiar in libya to get your visa dont be worry good luck man

Anonymous

are there any available nursing jobs in libya right now? I really want to work there. Please help me

Read more posts about Libya