monthly salary 1025LYD.IS IT BETTER FOR LIVING IN LIBYA?
Stephanie on 18 Jan 2012
Hi Rana- 

This is an incredibly low monthly salary compared to the average income of many of the expats that live in Libya to work in the lucrative oil and gas industries. However, everything is relative, so if you have no skill and qualifications, it might be worth your while. Do keep in mind that even in the case that you share an apartment in tripoli city, forsake all luxuries, take public transportation and eat minimally and sparingly, you will just barely be scraping by. 

Negotiate for more if you can, or don't go - it's not worth it for that amount of money.
Anonymous (not verified) on 30 Jan 2012
I've been offered 1000-2000 usd from a hospital in libya. Is that enough to live? What about the standards of the medical field and facilities? Is there any operation theatres to practice? What about the safety and hygiene?
GabyS on 10 May 2012
Hi Helen

700 Euros is the equivalent of 1,139.82 Libyan dinar at the current exchange rate. You can use an online currency converter such as likeforex.com/currency-converter for all your other calculations.

Are you travelling or moving to Libya? If so, check out our Cost of Living in Libya page to find out more.
Anonymous (not verified) on 10 May 2012
what is the average salary of a telecom engineer (with 3 years of experience) in libya?
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 May 2012
i am a newly hired staff nurse for this month only... and my monthly salary offeres is only 935ld...it is enough salary for the nurse...or how much the standard salary in moh staff nurse
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 May 2012
i am newly hired staff nurse for libya.. and my monthly salary offeres under moh is only 935LD..it is enough for a staff nurse salary? Cause I am planning to bring my husband and daughter in libya.
Anonymous (not verified) on 31 May 2012
what will be minimum salary to live in libya, kindly advise?
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Jul 2012
hi is this enough salary for me 500$ + Food + Accomodation + Transportation, as a Computer Operator/Office Clerk. please let me know i am much worried
Anonymous (not verified) on 19 Jul 2012
Hi, I am a specialist doctor with 20 years of experience. How much salary i should get ?
Anonymous (not verified) on 19 Sep 2012
libya moh how mauch salarge range
Anonymous (not verified) on 29 Sep 2012
Is 400 usd enough to live in libya..free food.accomodation and transpo. . i was hired as general asst in GALAXY CATERING COMPANY in tripoli...
Anonymous (not verified) on 10 Dec 2012
Is it safe to work now in Tripoli, Libya?
Anonymous (not verified) on 24 Jan 2013
im Morgan s. former medical technologist hired in libya. my salary in 1999 was only about 360 Libyan dinars. Any increase? How much now?
Anonymous (not verified) on 16 Feb 2013
I'm moving to Libya to make custom artificial arms and legs for amputee's near the coast tell me that they aren't the only nation on earth without cannibis!
Anonymous (not verified) on 16 Feb 2013
its safe to work as staff nurse in libiyan capital.
Abdulmuhaimen Kahil on 19 Feb 2013
Your welcomed in Libya, you all come to Libya to help people recover from the damage the war and I'm glad you've arrived and I'm in the service at any time and this phone number 0913739662 Name Abdulmuhaimen
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Mar 2013
Hai! I got selected for Tripoli medical center as a physiotherapist for 1978LYD is it a good pay? actually how much a therapist can get in LIBYA MOH(per month),why bcoz I have to get my family too.
Anonymous (not verified) on 26 Mar 2013
Hello,i am India.i got a nursing job offer from Derna hospital pay of 1000LYD.is it safe to work and is it agood salary.anybody please give me the advise
Anonymous (not verified) on 30 Mar 2013
Hello, what is the right salary for family of 5 in libya , 3 are in school. ramin.3@netzewro.net
Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Apr 2013
I like to work on your nation.is it possible as a nurse
Abdulmuhaimen Kahil on 16 Apr 2013
If anyone wants to help Tripoli Libya Any such assistance do not hesitate to contact me and I will help as much as possible from the reception at the airport until the access to housing and to identify the city 00218926238714
suja on 19 Jun 2013
I got a job in libya as a MOH nurse and the benefits areFree food,accomodation,transportation and family visa.but my salary is 1100lyd.Is it a good offer?can you give valuable opinions regarding the offer?
Anonymous (not verified) on 4 Jul 2013
Mr Mohimeen ..assalamalikum... i attended the interview on 6th april 2013, and got selected as a doctor in derna, but my visa hasent arrived yet, is this always this kind of delay lease guide me, cos i have shut down my clinic as i was told that by last week of june or 1st week of july i will fly...and even my wife is doctor too , so will i get a family visa for him also
Anonymous (not verified) on 6 Jul 2013
hi it's familiar in libya to get your visa dont be worry good luck man
Anonymous (not verified) on 27 Jul 2013
are there any available nursing jobs in libya right now? I really want to work there. Please help me
Anonymous (not verified) on 15 Aug 2013
madam I have done MBA and now I want go to Libya is there will be meet me a good job and good salary pakages
Anonymous (not verified) on 13 Oct 2013
Hello...I am planning to work in libya as a staff nurse ...how much is minimum salary for staff nurse in clinic? Pls...reply
Anonymous (not verified) on 7 Nov 2013
hello, i have 7 year experience as a warehouse supervisor and want to move libya what is average salary in libya as a warehouse supervisor.Please tell me an idea.
Anonymous (not verified) on 19 Nov 2013
what will be a fair salary for an Instrument engineer in libya.they are offering a 1500USD... some rumours are that we have to spend 30% of our salary in Libya itself...is it true?
Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Feb 2014
Hi I have been selected as medical officer and postedintripoli Ali Omar asked hospital with my salary of 2500$and accommodation I have two kids in primary school.I want to know that is my salary enough &how much is the hospital away from Tripoli how safe is the place
Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Apr 2016
Hi I want to teach English in Libya can you help me? Thanks my email is takemayang@gmail.