Recommendations for travelling to Indonesia?

hserry1985's picture
By hserry1985 - Posted on
Hi all , Me and my wife are planing to go to Indonesia or Sri Lanka within the coming 2 weeks for a Baby Moon any recommendations for a good package ?
mhelmy690's picture

whata about the baby moon? Are you expecting a Baby, if so congratulations.

I haven't been to indonisia before so can't be of much help on this one, but I have been for a couple of times to Thailand and could give you some interesting recommendations if your interested.

Sorry if I'm not of that great help but also consider Thailand unless indonisia is the mission.

Cheers.

Anonymous

Sri Lanka is a paradise, I spent my best time ever in this beautiful island .
I will recommend to got Colombo, everything was perfect .
I usually use RSS feds to get more informations about hotels good deals
you can look at rihlaprime i found it interesting

Nidhi Vats's picture

well Indonesia is a lovely place. I'm an expat here and its been 6 months here. I have not understood about baby moon about your question. If you can clarify. I can help you better.

Regarding packages there are few good site which provides good packages at best rates, listing down:
http://goseasia.about.com/

http://www.travelwizard.com/asia/luxury-tour-vacations/southeast-asia-luxury-tours/

Read more posts about Indonesia