I want a place to send my son for the summer that is fun and lets him be outside. I am looking for something that is several days and also lets him practice English. He is 12 years old, does anyone have a suggestion?
ameliejones on 29 Apr 2014
Indonesia has lots of fun places or things to do for Kids. Waterbom Park: Water sports and more Bali Treetop: Adventure Time Bali Safari and Marine Park:Animals and more Bali Zoo: Up Close with the wildlife Devdan Show Bali: Burst of culture
RachelWilliams85 on 2 May 2014
A friend told me about an overnight summer camp in Vietnam for children. It is called American Paradise Camp, www.campparadise.com.vn. It looks like they have some great activities in arts, sports, and at the water. They say it is all in English and have native speakers as Counselors. I think it could be a good place to send your son.