What are the best kindergartens or international schools in the Puxi area of Shanghai?

new ti shanghai's picture
By new ti shanghai - Posted on
16 March 2016

Hi, My name is Neha and I am moving to Shanghai with my husband and 2 year 4 month old son next month in april. Right now I am living in Belfast, northern ireland but i am originally from India. My husbands office would in Quingpu district, so we plan to stay in Puxi. Can anyone please recommend me a good schooling option for my 2year 4 month old son. What is best - international schools, kindergartens or pre primary schools. If you could share the details about the same, that would be much appreciated. thanks

Last seen: 3 days 20 hours ago

What curriculum would youwant your child to study? 

You can have a look at our recommendations on the international schools in Shanghai page.

Read more posts about China