What is the best way of finding affordable accommodation in Melbourne, Australia?

Harrison_T's picture
By Harrison_T - Posted on
14 April 2017

I plan to move to Melbourne but I don't have any friends or family I can stay with while I'm here. I also need to find a job in Melbourne what is the best way of going about it?

Anonymous

Look up accommodation on facebook. search Melbourne Short Stay Apartments & Accommodation and go from there.

Anonymous

You can always try to rent a room via Airbnb short term, as the hosts are local they might be able to help you get more familiar with the city and advise you where to go from there in terms of finding a job or place to live. It'll also be cheaper than short term stay apartments per night.

Read more posts about Australia