Expert Info

Posted by
on 1 Jul 2015

I am Jewish American with a student visa. My schooling ends soon, and I'd like to continue to stay in Israel for a year to work. What are the documents that I need to get apostille stamped in order to apply for the B1 Work Visa? Must my work visa be sponsored by a company? Is this process complicated, and what does it entail? Thanks!

phill1023 on 11 Jul 2015
hello getting a work visa is not complicated since you already have a student visa all you need is look for a company or embassy that can do that for you i will suggest you try these guys at these guys have good visa history