- Embassy of Brunei, Washington, DC, United States: +1 202 237 1838
- High Commission of Brunei, London, United Kingdom: +44 207 581 0521
- High Commission of Brunei, Ottawa, Canada: +1 613 234 5656
- High Commission of Brunei, Canberra, Australia (also for New Zealand): +61 2 6285 4500
Foreign embassies in Brunei
- United States Embassy, Brunei: +673 238 4616
- British High Commission, Brunei: +673 222 2231
- High Commission of Canada, Brunei: +673 222 0040
- Australian High Commission, Brunei: +673 222 9435
► See Moving to Brunei for essential info about living in the country.
Are you an expat living in Brunei?
Expat Arrivals is looking for locals to contribute to this guide, and answer forum questions from others planning their move to Brunei. Please contact us if you'd like to contribute.
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance - 10% off any plans bought in November and December 2023
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.