I am a Muslim and thankfully, an Arab from the State of Sudan, holds a bachelor's degree in commercial science, and has worked at Banque Saudi Fransi, then Saudi Hollandi Bank ,, then the Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (SABIC), Saudi Arabia, and then I went back to my country Sudan, and established business since 2000. This self shortcut to my profile (CV) I am a businessman, I live in Khartoum, Sudan, and practical between the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, Qatar, Sudan and Ethiopia. I plan to move soon to a Muslim country beautiful, stable and safe to live there me and my family, and transfer my business there.

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell