Dear sir / Madam, Please i am from Ghana and a Ghanaian,please i want to go to Brunei,for a job. But one thing is that i don't know how they regard black African. Please i want to know that ? and living in Brunei to work it will be possible for a black African ?.thanks,osumanuissah10@yahoo.com
Taimoor Afzal on 13 Jun 2017 - 05:39
Hi To ALL I am currently living and working in UK. I am looking to move over to Brunei. I currently work for London Transport as Customer service Supervisor in London Underground. I looking for a similar job at Brunei Airport. I have many years of experience in my current job. CV is available on request. I am born in UK have fully British Nationality. If there is anyone who could help me and direct me. Please so contact me.
norazlindakosnah on 17 Sep 2017 - 09:17
hello im malaysian nurse. im looking for job in brunei hospital.currently im working in pediatric unit.i have 15 yrs working experienced. kindly email me if u have any vacancy for me to norazlindakosnah@gmail.com

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell