Hello! I'm a 15 year old aspiring to get a Senior High School scholarship in Taiwan when I turn 17. Can you kindly help me as to where to apply for this? Also, is Taiwan a good enough place for a 15 year old like me (I can do daily chores, and am used to doing things alone and independently, by the way) to live in alone? ++ I can speak basic conversational Mandarin as I study in a Chinese school. Please do give me some advice. Thank you :)
Meagan on 28 Apr 2017
Hi again,

Unless you have a legal guardian in Taiwan, I'm afraid you're out of luck as this is a requirement to attend senior high school there, as state in point 4 of Article 18 of this document: International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan

As far as I'm aware, this requirement is for both local and international schools.