Sign in to join the discussion or ask one of our experts another question.

Do I need a degree to work as English teacher in Taiwan?

Paul C.'s picture
By Paul C. - Posted on
05 May 2017

Can many years of teaching English substitute for a degree for purposes of getting a work visa? (Like in Japan).

Post new comment

Please only respond to the original question. If you have a new question, click here
By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.

Comment Note

If you are not logged in, your comment will first be moderated before showing up on the page. Thanks for being patient. Please don't resubmit your comment when you don't see it appear immediately.

If you browser seems to hang when submitting a comment, please click here and reload the main Q and A Forum Page.

Read more posts about Taiwan

Login with your Facebook account (Recommended)
, after login or registration your account will be connected.