I'm 20 years old male, from Syria. I'm studying architecture at Damascus University, in my forth year, currently I'm developing my pc game, i was thinking of moving to turkey, but it's kind of a new step for me, I have done research about costs and requirements, but is it possible for me to move and settle there.
Parthiana on 18 Jan 2016
Hi Majed, My name is Nazanin, We are a relocating company who provide full range of services to expatriate in Turkey, contact us to talk in more detail about your case of moving to Bursa. Parthiana International Group, Consultancy, Training, Coaching, and Trading Solution +90(543) 270 73 41 www.parthiana.com admin@parthiana.com